[Marxism] Green nazis

Dayne Goodwin daynegoodwin at gmail.com
Fri May 4 07:44:33 MDT 2012

Thanks for this reference, Sun Eagle,

I was unaware of Coonz' work; I've now read several reviews of what looks
like an important and impressive book.  I had the misfortune for some years
to be in a workplace with a deadly serious neo-Nazi.  His efforts to spread
Nazi racist ideology, along with recurrent conflicts and arguments between
us, gave me some understanding of Nazi philosophy and perspectives which
appears to jibe with Coonz in-depth study.

btw, congratulations on being one of the Horowitz 14, which one are you?
Dayne