[Marxism] Green nazis

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:56:40 MDT 2012

Right, or somehow implying that this type of oppression was unique to
Germany or a product of Hitler's particular personality.  Russia and
France, for example, staunch "Allies" that they were had very robust
traditions of anti-semitism with the former being notorious for its
pogroms and massacres and with the latter having produced the Dreyfus
Affair, the repercusions of which were still playing out in France in
1940.  If France had been defeated in World War I, it's entirely
possible that a fascist, xenophobic, antisemitic regime would have
emerged there under the likes of Action Francaise; in fact a coup
along these lines almost occurred in Paris in 1934-and of course we
all know the sordid history of Vichy.

 The worst offender in many ways is Daniel Goldhagen's