[Marxism] Green nazis

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:54:06 MDT 2012

Then again there's the elephant in the room which is the whole history
of African slavery in America.  It's really something that bourgois
moralists of our society get a museum put in for the victims of
genocide on another continent while continuing to evade and apologize
for our oppressions and genocide(s) in our own society.  Always
wringing their hands about human rights being violated by some Infidel
overseas that we need to get a war going on over, yet curiously myopic
about what's going on in our country which after all might be
troubling, but really isn't THAT bad.  And Hannah Arendt, what a
sanctimonious bloviator whose attitude towards the civil rights
movement summed that up.