[Marxism] Why don't Americans rise up?

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:26:36 MDT 2012

(First, haven't read this yet, but just been going back and forth with
something I think very related.)

It is hard enough to get even people to vote for a non-"1%" party (explain
in a sec why I use that), to not vote at all or to campaign against the 1%
parties. Even in states that are NOT swing states.

I proposed today to Occupy Evanston the idea of "campaigning against" Obama
to spread the facts about him and his policies.

Being an Occupy I wouldn't suggest endorsing a candidate (like Jill Stein
or Rock Anderson) but I thought opposing the most powerful and known member
and puppet of the 1% would be a no brainer.

It was not. Now my only hope is to schedule a moderated debate where I can
argue my position.

Tristan