[Marxism] Any information on these people?

Sun Eagle suneagle79 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 17:53:49 MDT 2012

________________________________

"I don't understand how you can set up a blog without identifying who it
belongs to, including an email address."
Easy: as someone who's been banned from Wordpress for life, I can tell you that while you can disguise your identity and e-mail address, the bloghost can still track you down. Better stay anonymous while you can, I say to these folks.

"We are not in Iran, after all."
No, we're in Obama's America, where the FBI and NSA read and hack blogs all the time.