[Marxism] The PhD now comes with food stamps

Sun Eagle suneagle79 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 08:05:40 MDT 2012

________________________________
I can't speak for Australia, obviously, but in America it makes you bigger target, since Americans hate their fellow citizens who went for higher education and especially those who stand on the left, as in "Our tax payer dollars are paying for this tenured, anti-American radica! to brainwas our children!"

I often wonder what "good" my Phd did me.  I tended to say it made me a
smaller target for my enemies.  But that proved wishful thinking.

comradely

Gary