[Marxism] A left wing Budget?

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed May 9 08:23:46 MDT 2012

Madame Deputy speaker I move that the Budget Bill now be read a second time.

Madame Deputy Speaker, I am tonight presenting the most left wing Budget in Australia's history.

This Budget will squeeze the rich till their pips squeak. This is a Budget for the battlers and working class.

It is a budget which unashamedly targets the parasites of capital who live off our labour and give us poor wages, few jobs and a crap environment.

I make no apologies for this class war. For over 30 years there has been a one sided class war in Australia waged by the rich and powerful against the poor and working class.

It is time our side fought back. This Budget is part of that fight back.

See more at:

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/05/09/a-leftwing-budget/