[Marxism] Music School sackings just the start of ANU VC's assault

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Thu May 10 13:36:19 MDT 2012

The first step to defend the School of Music and then other areas is for a large turnout to rallies, the campaign committee and general meetings. We can spread the word about the seriousness of the situation as widely as possible and get as many people as possible to the protest next week and to the general NTEU (union) meeting when it occurs. From there we can plan a stop work meeting and prepare the ground for a campaign of industrial action.

Read more here

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/05/11/music-school-sackings-just-the-start-of-anu-vcs-assault/