[Marxism] Paul Street on the invisible Left

data.brainanta at gmail.com data.brainanta at gmail.com
Sat May 12 00:01:36 MDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: michael yates <mikedjyates at msn.com>
Sender: marxism-bounces+data.brainanta=gmail.com at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:54:55
To: Data Brainanta<data.brainanta at gmail.com>
Subject: [Marxism] Paul Street on the invisible Left

Paul Street's essay seems a lot of words to state the obvious. To people who write in mainstream publications, the left means liberal. What we mean by the left is different, of course, and marginalization by the mainstream is our lot in life. Paul is a good resource for the left. But he needs an editor!
Send list submissions to: Marxism at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
Set your options at: http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/data.brainanta%40gmail.com