[Marxism] Global Research

data.brainanta at gmail.com data.brainanta at gmail.com
Sat May 12 00:01:52 MDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>
Sender: marxism-bounces+data.brainanta=gmail.com at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:04:56
To: Data Brainanta<data.brainanta at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Global Research

On 5/11/2012 1:57 PM, Ken Hiebert wrote:
> Below are excerpts from an article published February 13th of
> this year    The views expressed are in contrast to earlier
> articles which were positive about the uprising in Egypt.
> There is nothing wrong with having different views on a
> website, but on Global Research it seems that writers simply
> contradict each other without engaging in debate.

Look, globalResearch.ca is dyed in the wool conspiracist.
Chossudovsky is a 9/11 truther. Everything going on in the world
is some kind of CIA plot, including the revolution in Egypt.

My suggestion is to read it very critically.

Send list submissions to: Marxism at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu
Set your options at: http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/data.brainanta%40gmail.com