[Marxism] Sacha Cohen's movie a minstrel show

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Fri May 18 00:17:37 MDT 2012

I am not surprised about Sacha Cohen being backward.

I am a little surprised that after Cohen's last homophobic film - which I refused to see after learning the content,
that there would still be people on this list wanting to give Cohen funds and even some nice words.

Are filmmakers who promote homophobia acceptable - and it is okay to laugh at Gays?