[Marxism] The End of the Jewish Left

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri May 18 09:04:14 MDT 2012

Marxism itself has been dying for at least a hundred years.  The Italian philosopher Benedetto Croce wrote proclaiming the death of Marxism back in the early 1900s.

 I remember forty years listening to a guy from the Jewish Defense League proclaiming the "death of the Jewish left".  I am sure that was old news, even back then.

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math