[Marxism] radical / heterodox labour economics

james pitman marinercarpentry at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:25:47 MDT 2012

A thorough reply to neoliberal ideas of the labour mkt, many of whose
theme's have been adopted by the left unfortunately, is Kevin Doogan's 'New
Capitalism': which takes apart ideas of precarity and capital flight and
all that shit we hear day in, day out as an alibi for more flexibilisation
etc etc....