[Marxism] Patrick Cockburn on the slaughter in Syria

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun May 27 12:43:12 MDT 2012

On 5/27/12 1:20 PM, Eli Stephens wrote:

> He quotes the U.N.'s man on the spot, Gen. Robert Mood, as having counted
> the dead, and notes that he would not explain how they died. But although
> that's all you'll read here, and in AP stories, here's what we learn from Al
> Jazeera (no friend of the Syrian government):

Mood told the Independent, Cockburn's paper, that the attack included
tanks and artillery. I wasn't aware that the anti-Assad militia had such
weapons. Maybe they persuaded the CIA to use tanks and artillery as a
kind of black flag operation in the same way the did on 9/11. I suspect
that the House of Rothschild and the Illuminati are behind everything.