[Marxism] Patrick Cockburn on the slaughter in Syria

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun May 27 14:01:58 MDT 2012

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

I wasn't aware that the anti-Assad militia had such weapons.

I really don't know the first thing about the situation in Syria. When I
manage to learn anything, it typically serves only to illuminate the vast
depths of my ignorance.

However, if I were forces to wager a bet on any aspect of it, I would put
my money on Maj. Gen. Robert Mood knowing more about it than Lou. Nothing
personal.

--
lytlað."