[Marxism] Run rabbitt - run rabbitt - Run! Run! Run!

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed May 30 06:35:46 MDT 2012

When Tony Abbott, Christopher Pyne and Warren Entsch (I think it is Entsch)  realised that Thomson was voting against the gag order and thus with them, they jumped from their seats and made for the exit.

Entsch went to a door that wouldn't open. Pyne hid in an adviser's box. Abbott was too late - the doors had been locked. Strategic geniuses.

It just shows what a farce Parliament is. With all the real challenges facing society isn't it time we had a truly democratic institution instead of this sand pit for intellectual pygmies?

See more

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/05/30/run-rabbit-run-rabbit-run-run-run/