[Marxism] Glow in the dark sushi

Thomas Bias tgbias at ptd.net
Wed May 30 13:44:42 MDT 2012

I know it's "anecdotal," but as I look at the people I know, especially of
my generation (Baby Boomers), a simple majority of the contemporaries whom I
know have had some form of cancer. My sister has had breast cancer twice;
the first time before she was 40. I am in my second battle with prostate
cancer, eleven years after I had it the first time. We can go down the list
of comrades and friends we have lost prematurely, such as Steffie Brooks,
Carol McAllister, and others. As Stephen Stills wrote, "There's something
happening here. What it is ain't entirely clear." ~Tom