[Marxism] The company they keep

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 15:55:30 MDT 2012

Since Louis started the "guilt by association" thread, I thought I'd add
this which just came across the wires:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31165

CIA SABOTAGE OF SYRIA PEACE PLAN:  Miami Cuban Dissidents Join Hands with
Syrian "Opposition"

An excerpt from the "agreement":

Cuban-Syrian Joint Declaration of Agreement

We, Cubans and Syrians, in resistance against the tyrannies which deprive us
of our God-given, inalienable rights, proclaim: That human rights and
dignity are universal and intrinsic to the human condition, and that all
humans are created equal in obeisance to same; That in defense of these
rights, the Cuban Resistance and the Syrian Revolution agree to unify our
struggles in order to accelerate the hour of liberation; Therefore:

The Cuban Resistance recognizes the Syrian Revolution as a legitimate
expression of the highest aims and ideals of the Syrian people;

The Syrian Revolution recognizes the Agreement for Democracy as a legitimate
expression of the highest aims and ideals of the Cuban people;

The Cuban Resistance joins those nations, which have recognized the Syrian
Revolution as a legitimate representative of the Syrian people;

The Syrian Revolution adopts the Vilnius Resolution of the Parliamentary
Forum of the Community of Democracies in recognizing the Cuban Resistance as
a legitimate representative of the Cuban people;

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com