[Marxism] Am I a Jew?

Marla Vijaya kumar marlavk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 22:46:07 MDT 2012

Louis,
           Oh My Marx! I wonder why people continue with this obsession with their religious identity, and especially with Judaism. Here in India, the communists had broken away with Hinduism, Islam or Christianity. I am not sure about Indian Communists of Jewish origin, because the number of Jews in India are insignificantly few. Even among communists from Parsi community, who are a very small group, they have completely discarded their religious identity.
But why this obsession with being a Jew even among the Communists from Jewish Community?
I think they have to grow up!
Vijaya Kumar Marla