[Marxism] Kucinich at the Benghazi hearing today

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 11 16:10:48 MDT 2012

At 08:00 11-10-12 -0700, Clay Claiborne wrote:

>remember where Kucinich really stands

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I got a chuckle when at the hearing he
had to insert the disclaimer " and, you know, no one defends Gaddafi....."
Later he went on to approvingly quote from George Bush: "At the time [2003]
president Bush said 'Gaddafi's actions made our country and our world safer'."

- Jeff