[Marxism] IMT sympathiser shot in Swat -- Barbarism must not prevail!

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 15:13:18 MDT 2012

Louis P cited the report by Alan Woods on the shooting of Malala
Yousafzai in Pakistan. This has been covered by quite a bit of the
media here in Britain, but nowhere have I seen it mentioned that she
is a supporter of the International Marxist Tendency.

I guess the image of the young, heroic near-martyr that the media here
is trying to promote would not look so touching were she to be
described as a Marxist. Where the articles have a comment box, I have
made her political affiliations clear.

Paul F