[Marxism] AP Mobile: Informant: NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims

Red Arnie redarnie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:51:54 MDT 2012

My apologies if link doesn't work. Will resend if it doesn't work when I receive it.

A story from AP Mobile:
Informant: NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims
NEW YORK (AP) - A paid informant for the New York Police Department's intelligence unit was under orders to "bait" Muslims into saying inflammatory things as he lived a double life, snapping pictures inside mosques and collecting the names of innocent people attending study groups on Islam, he told The Associated Press. Shamiur Rahman, a 19-year-old American of Bangladeshi descent who has now deno...
Read Full Story