[Marxism] AP Mobile: Informant: NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 25 14:38:39 MDT 2012

This article had actually been posted on this list two days ago, but for
those who missed it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/23/shamiur-rahman-nypd-paid-muslims-bait-jihad-terrorism_n_2005141.html

At 09:51 25-10-12 -0700, Red Arnie wrote:

>A story from AP Mobile:
>Informant: NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims
>NEW YORK (AP) - A paid informant for the New York Police Department's
intelligence unit was under orders to "bait" Muslims into saying
inflammatory things as he lived a double life, snapping pictures inside
mosques and collecting the names of innocent people attending study groups
on Islam, he told The Associated Press. Shamiur Rahman, a 19-year-old
American of Bangladeshi descent who has now deno...