[Marxism] Hatchet job on European left and anti-Semitism

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:45:37 MDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM, dan <d.koechlin at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Only 28% of French people feel that "there is a disproportionate number of
> JEws in the media, entertainment, banking and legal industries" against 41%
> of Americans.

Are we obligated to pretend that all of those things are untrue?

I'm speaking of the United States here. In France, I have no idea, and it
could very well be different.

But disproportionate Jewish representation in the American media is hardly
a secret. It's just not.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media
http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Their-Own-Invented-Hollywood/dp/0385265573

And during the period when I worked with lawyers in New York, nobody -
least of all the Jews - was shy about observing their presence in the
profession was all out-of-whack, even compared with their local population.

I'm well aware that the offensiveness of some stereotypes doesn't hinge on
their accuracy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/04/nbc-serves-fried-chicken_n_449821.html

Maybe this is one of those things, in France anyway. I really don't know.

But any pollster who flat-out asks, "Is this true?" is, well, asking for it.

--
lytlað."