[Marxism] Hatchet job on European left and anti-Semitism

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Oct 30 06:21:54 MDT 2012

On 10/30/12 1:55 AM, Ethan Young wrote:

> Does writer Catron even guess that he's playing the game?

I would not waste too much time challenging Joseph since it became
obvious to me some time ago that he is not a Marxist, although he does
profess interest in Marxism. We run into such people from time to time
here and there is no reason to get upset with them. Catronist seems the
best way to describe him. He is a very dedicated activist but rather
fuzzy-minded, I'm afraid.