[Marxism] Unions Doing Things Wrong

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 1 14:28:42 MDT 2012

> The union let scabs cross the picket line and failed
> stop production, almost guaranteeing defeat.?
> http://workerscompass.org/how-unions-could-do-much-better/
>

> Academically correct, but without a hint as to how this program could be
> implemented.
>

> David Berger

Academically correct is the operative term. This group of about 20 people
(I imagine) is mainly in the business of publishing articles on the
Internet, especially on Counterpunch. It has the same prospects of leading
masses of workers into adopting their program as I do winning the next
American Idol contest.