[Marxism] Alexander Saxton, R.I.P.

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Sep 2 07:58:03 MDT 2012

I had corresponded him by email a couple of years ago.  He sent me a draft of a review that he had written for Science & Society.  When that piece finally appeared in that journal earlier this year, I attempted to reestablish contact with him, but he had apparently ridden himself of his email accounts.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math