[Marxism] Richard Aoki reconsidered

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:12:45 MDT 2012

Rosenfeld did an interview with Fresh Air, mentioning that Aoki
continued to get paid by the FBI after supplying the weapons.

I understand that his evidence only suggests that he was willing to
work with the agency when he was very young.

I get the impression that he had an interesting story to tell, which
he was willing to elaborate well beyond any factual basis.

The truth is that he has a very important story to tell concerning
Reagan, Hoover, and University of California.

I would hope that he did not discredit himself too much with Aoki.
--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

530 898 5321