[Marxism] Richard Aoki reconsidered

X Y whdgm66 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:29:26 MDT 2012

On Wed, 05 Sep 2012 20:44 Jeff wrote:

> For my part, I cannot believe that based on the recorded phone call Rosenfeld made to him. A person who had never been an informant at all would have denied that right away if asked by a journalist interviewing him, rather than stumbling for words as Aoki did.

Now you are just being obtuse.  He DID deny it.  Rosenfeld rearranged
the wording and left out the pauses, sighs and laughs.  Aoki also
never said "people change" on the tape - that was ADDED by Rosenfeld
and FALSELY attributed to Aoki.  Again, see the below deconstruction
by Kasama:

http://kasamaproject.org/2012/08/27/for-those-saying-aoki-admitted-being-an-agent/