[Marxism] (no subject)

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 8 07:18:17 MDT 2012

For 40 years I have been raging against the capitalist machine in all its manifestations - war, genocide, poverty, human rights abuses, working class exploitation, economic crises and the racism, sexism and homophobia which act as a glue for the system and the Labor Party and trade union leadership which are its staunchest defenders and the rock on which it survives.

If recent calls in Australia for the further criminalisation of dissent mean that I'll have to write my blog from a prison cell then so be it. I won't be the first and I certainly won't be the last revolutionary imprisoned for their views.

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/09/08/free-speech-afghanistan-and-treason/