[Marxism] I was a Communist for the FBI

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:14:39 MDT 2012

I remember seeing that movie on TV in 68 after I got involved with the
radical movement.  It was a riot.  At one point the protagonist is on
his way up to his tenement apartment when he sees a kid with a
baseball who throws it to him.  His dad comes out and says, "Get away
from him, you lousy Red!  Besides baseball's an AMERICAN sport!"
Leaving aside that it was a dramatized movie, the idea that this
Reefer Madness style movie was nominated for anything is ridiculous.