[Marxism] I was a Communist for the FBI

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:11:55 MDT 2012

> Also interesting was a Glenn Ford movie i saw on TV.  Laughable, perhaps,
> but clearly written by someone who had experience on the left.
>                                         ken h
>
> Trial

I saw Trial as kid back in 55 or 56.  I recall our class discussion about
the film's message about the evil Communists.The film was also aimed I
think at the famous Scotsboro Boys case of 1931. Trial seems to me to
reveal an anxiety about the ability of the CPA to relate to Afro-Americans.

comradely

Gary