[Marxism] I was a Communist for the FBI

dajj1950 at primusonline.com.au dajj1950 at primusonline.com.au
Wed Sep 12 00:35:25 MDT 2012

I have recollections of hearing about this movie but have never seen it.
I think in Cannon's grandson's recollections of his grandfather it was one
of the few things that he was banned from seeing.

I haunt secondhand bookshops quite often. Each week after my radio programme
on the way to get our coffee we walk past a secondhand hand bookshop. Out
the front there have a table of very cheap books - I suspect nobody else
wants to buy them.

Today for the bargain price of $4 I picked up a copy of Otto Friedrich's,
City of Nets: A Portrait of Hollywood in the 1940s, At first glance it appears
to be quite sympathetic - does anybosy know it?
douglas jordan.

FBI