[Marxism] The conversion of Joel Kovel

guava tree theguavatree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:04:04 MDT 2012

Alice Goodman (born jewish in Minnesota), the librettist for John
Adams' operas "Nixon in China" and "Death of Klinghoffer" which
blacklisted her as "pro"-palestinian, is also a convert to the Church
of England:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/jan/29/alice-goodman-death-klinghoffer-interview

--
http://guavapuree.wordpress.com