[Marxism] Fwd: How to read Zizek

Shane Hopkinson swhopkinson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:07:41 MDT 2012

I thought this article was a nice description of some of the way's Zizek
seeks to run an ideology critique - in a language thats more accessible
that Zizek (who after all theorises it as well as performing it).

In relation to Ken's comment can anyone clarify what Zizek said about this
story - it sounds a bit simple to say that Zizek supports this kinds of
action. What point was he making? As the article suggests Zizek' stories
are about ideological deconstruction. I can't see any mention of it in
'Iraq the borrowed kettle' so perhaps its somewhere else.