[Marxism] The conversion of Joel Kovel

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Sep 16 13:28:59 MDT 2012

On Sep 16, 2012, at 2:48 PM, Ralph Johansen wrote:
> ...the convenience of wearing the cassock while abusing children of
> insufficient age to consent to the sexual act...

What is *your* definition of "insufficient age?" Ability to
masturbate? Puberty? Menarch? Driving-license eligibility? Voting age?
Drinking age? Medicare eligibility? or what???

And what, pray tell, is "the" sexual act?  (I assume you don't mean
masturbation!)

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64