[Marxism] Syria rally in NY

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:30:52 MDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

What is this? Backhanded support for Ahmadinejad? I can say that if so, it
> would not come as any great surprise.

LOL! Lou, you really are a one-trick pony. Someone expresses unease at a
guy who murdered thousands of *your* fellow Marxists, and what do you do?
Every damn time, like clockwork.

And yes, if it were my country, and any of my business, I would go with the
guy who hadn't overseen the death camp archipelago. You, I'm sure, have
some brilliant reason for choosing otherwise?

--
lytlað."