[Marxism] Study finds strong GM corn-cancer link

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Sep 23 14:39:57 MDT 2012

On Sep 23, 2012, at 3:14 PM, David P Á wrote:

> On 23/09/2012 20:15, Jeff wrote:

> ...their poor experimental design which should have placed a much
> larger proportion of the animals in the control group...
>

> Sorry to quote such a big chunk of text, but I mostly agree with
> this analysis. The experimental setup was awful.

I'd expect this sort of thing in Sp!ked.  Going by one news-service
article to condemn a peer-reviewed study, the only study ever done
that covered an average lifespan, not a grossly inadequate time
period!  The Official Agencies in Europe and America accept short-term
studies paid for by Monsanto et. al.

At a moment when the most important issue to be decided in this
November's election is the California Initiative calling for mandatory
consumer labeling of GMO-contaminated ingredients, such jumping to
support the Monsanto line is worse than calling for a vote for Romney.

Shane Mage
"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64