[Marxism] another victory for the forces of enlightenment

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:30:40 MDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:08 PM, John Obrien <causecollector at msn.com> wrote:

> Joseph Catron has avoided answering directly - if he supports Gay & Lesbian
> people to have full rights and equality in ALL nations and for all women
> to also
> have as well full equality and rights and for ending a patriarchal society?

First of all, you never asked, at least in this thread.

Secondly, if you had, I would have answered, without hesitation or
equivocation, that I refuse to entertain or indulge moralistic challenges
from bigots. Those who make sweeping racist indictments of entire
societies, like

History shows that many Islamic followers claiming to be a religion of
> peace - are liars and that is just their false propaganda.

have absolutely no ground to demand answers from anyone else. I do my best
to answer (with varying, and sometimes excessive degrees of snarkiness) all
well-intentioned questions. Yours is anything but.

> Queen Nor in Jordan is not an example of women's liberation - just an
> example
> on why monarchies need to be swept away!!!

Who mentioned her? What on Earth are you talking about?

--
lytlað."