[Marxism] Neil R. Smith, 1954 - 2012

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 29 08:25:35 MDT 2012

http://pcp.gc.cuny.edu/2012/09/neil-r-smith-1954-2012/

Neil R. Smith, 1954 - 2012

It is with incredible sorrow that I write to share the news that we lost
Neil Smith in the early hours of this morning. He had been hospitalized
on Wednesday afternoon with organ failures, and despite some moments of
hope, could not  greet another day with us. Words cannot describe this
sudden tragedy. Neil was larger than life, brilliant, an inspiration and
loved by so many.

I will provide the CPCP community with further updates as they are
available. You can still share your thoughts at
http://pcp.gc.cuny.edu/2012/09/neil-smith/.

With deepest regrets and many tears, Padmini

---