[Marxism] (about PTS) Argentina: PTS statement against CFK government’s McCarthyism,

Juan Andres Gallardo juanagallardo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:06:51 MDT 2013

Louis, I’m sending some comments about your last email. First of all, our
party is not Morenist. A few comrades of PTS’s leadership come from PST and
MAS, but our split in the late 80s was not only with MAS but also wit the
Morenist tendency. If you are interested in, you can see in the link below
and old article (we published it in 1993) on this subject: Polemic with the
LIT/IWL and the theoretical legacy of Nahuel Moreno

http://www.ft.org.ar/estrategia/ei3polemica_con_lit_english.html

We have no relationship with Petroni; he only shared a brief period with us
during the MAS split. I’m sending these comments to avoid any confusion.

About Dave’s comments on the influence of Peronism and Kirchenrism within
the working class, and the possibilities of the left; that is exactly the
subject of the article I’d sent before. I’m sending the link again just in
case. PTS (Argentina): "Argentina: Kirchnerism begins to lose its grip on
the workers’ movement"
http://4thinternational.blogspot.gr/2013/02/pts-argentina-argentina-kirchnerism.html

Regards, Juan

PS: Dave, as Juan Fajardo has mentioned, I was at the Holt Labor Library
last February.