[Marxism] Glasgow Bedroom Tax Protest - Large Turnout - Marred by SWP Related Controversy

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:51:18 MDT 2013

I looked up the video on this.  I was appalled by the spectacle of grey
haired men pushing back young women.  From a purely marketing point of
view, I would have thought that this was not a good look. But then, to give
them their due,  I think that Kimber & Callinicos, not to mention dear old
Comrade Delta, can hardly be accused of factoring in how what they do and
don't do might look to the constituency of young women.  Grey haired old
men will do them nicely as a support base, thank you.

comradely

Gary