[Marxism] Voting is now open in the people's choice for best Australian blog.

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 3 01:27:22 MDT 2013

Voting in the People's Choice Award for best Australian blog is now open. You can now vote in the competition until 5 pm on Tuesday 30 April 2013. My blog, En Passant, is on page one towards the bottom. If you want to vote for my blog, tick it and then click through the other 5 pages to the last page for personal details, fill that in and submit. it is only in competition with 1121 other blogs and it really is just an advertising gimmick for the Sydney Writers' Centre but hey, a revolutionary blog winning the competition might help promote left wing ideas. Readers in any country can vote.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/04/03/voting-is-now-open-in-the-peoples-choice-award-for-best-australian-blog-is-now-open/