[Marxism] FB message sent to Ellen Rosenbush, Harper's editor

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Apr 3 09:07:50 MDT 2013

I had to pay $1 for her to get the message, adding injury to insult.
There is an email address letters at harpers.org but I wanted to make sure
she got it.

---

Ellen, you people are fucking idiots. Your webmaster just threatened me
about putting up Terry Eagleton's review of a Karl Marx bio that the
publisher sent to me (unrequested) for review. I imagine that 10,000
people will have read Eagleton's piece who know about as much about
Harper's as they do about the man in the moon. I understand that you are
rich boy John R. Macarthur's hireling and will lose your job just like
Roger Hodge if you rock the boat, but you really have to understand that
you alienated me as someone who has subbed to Harper's since the early
80s and has written many email recommendations of Harpers articles to my
1500 subscribers.