[Marxism] please remove copyrighted article from your site ASAP

Levins, Richard humaneco at hsph.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 3 11:20:50 MDT 2013

By all means. Not only will I remove it from my e-mail, but will unread it and forget its content. Marx can now rest easy.  It  was Engels who rushed to Marx's apartment yesterday morning to show him the outrage. As a defender of private property he understood the import immediately, hander Eleanor a scissors and told her to cut it up right away. After all, write about her father without his permission! Thank you for sharing your concern. RLevins