[Marxism] An Interview With Matthijs Krul

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 11:57:23 MDT 2013

So, Andy, what you're saying is that the vast proletariat of the United States, or at least a hefty majority thereof, is for nationalizing the banks?  Is of the opinion that capital exploits labor?  Is for the formation of a revolutionary party?

Wow, that *is* impressive!  With such overwhelming proletarian support for such positions, I guess you're justified in calling them "proletarian" positions!

My only question is: that being the case, why hasn't this totally awesome proletariat made a revolution yet, seeing as it adheres to these totally awesome proletarian positions?