[Marxism] An Interview With Matthijs Krul

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:03:36 MDT 2013

Don't be a snide little jerk.

Obviously the working class isn't demanding any of those things.
The question is whether you want to educate, agitate and organize to help
them see that they're possible and desirable -- or whether you'd rather let
the anarchists be the sole voice heard, and have their apolitical, "99%"
memes live on.

I suppose you also have no objection to the union bureaucracies'
inculcation for decades of the concept of "middle class," to the point
where that's the dominant meme in almost every strike?