[Marxism] An Interview With Matthijs Krul

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 12:08:44 MDT 2013

> The question is whether you want to educate, agitate and organize to help
> them see that they're possible and desirable

Sure, but it's not a question of whether it's a "proletarian" position.  Theoretical positions are either correct or not.  They're either useful and/or insightful, or not.

Theoretical positions don't have class origins.  Ascribing class origins to positions is one of the worst legacies of Sandbox Bolshevism.

If I'm being a "snide little jerk" about it, it's because it grates on my nerves. Whoever uses that kind of terminology sounds like a flake to anyone outside of the glorified Dungeons and Dragons game that constitutes the radical left in the United States.