[Marxism] Totally awesome proletarian positions

Carlos Morreo carlosmorreo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:50:10 MDT 2013

Angelus,

I am sympathetic to what I suspect is a totally awesome argument, and I do like the meme, but what is the argument exactly?!

Is it that given that these "totally awesome proletarian positions" are not held by workers, upholding them cannot be what defines "proletarian theory" --a synonym I take it for a correct understanding/politics of marxist theory-- and, perhaps, that these readily identifiable proletarian positions instead correspond to some kind of cultish "Worldview Marxism" that fails to grasp the implications of Marx's theory of value, etc., etc.

Cheers,
Carlos