[Marxism] Heinrich on Marx's Crisis Theory

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 15:03:39 MDT 2013

james pitman:

> I see Carchedi as a possible bridge between Heinrich and Kliman actually.

What makes you say that?  Everything I've read by Carchedi is dismissive of attempts to understand value as a social relationship -- he even criticized Chris Harman explicitly on this point (see this article: <http://www.isj.org.uk/?id=614#125carchedi14> )

>From what I understand, Carchedi hews to a strictly physiological understanding of "abstract labor", even going so far as attempting to define it in terms of caloric expenditure.

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to distract you from further essay-writing!  I also find the Internet is a pain in the ass for getting work done, especially if most of one's work is done at a computer!